In 1871 Michael John Malaghan, owners of the Prince of Wales (Mountaineer) Hotel, was granted the land on which Hulbert House now sits. A small timber cottage with a mono pitched roof was constructed and in 1874 a wooden verandah was installed on the front of the cottage and stone extension was constructed at the rear.
The Malaghan Suite is named after Michael John Malaghan. This ground floor suite is styled in black and white with accents of gold and slate grey. Malaghan Suite is on the ground floor of Hulbert House and features an accessible ensuite bathroom and a day bed from which to enjoy the views of Skyline Hill.
Super King Bed
Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
Bathrobes & Slippers
Turn Down Service
Bluetooth clock radio
Complimentary Arrival Refreshments
Pre-dinner Canapes & Refreshments
Iron & Ironing Board
e-Bikes (2 available)